Finding the right Lens For Pentax K 50 out of many on the market is a daunting task. There are so many options out there that it can be hard to find something that will suit your needs without breaking the bank. We have analyzed a total number of 37316 reviews available online and have found the top 10 best Lens For Pentax K 50. We've also included a buying guide at the end of this article to help you make an informed decision. So if you are looking for Lens For Pentax K 50, look at our top picks!
A Quick Comparison Of Our Top 10 Lens For Pentax K 50
|1||Pentax K-Mount HD DA 21mm f/3.2 ED AL 21-21mm Fixed Lens for Pentax KAF Cameras||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Irix 15mm f/2.4 Firefly for Pentax K||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||K&F Concept PK-EOS M Mount Lens Adaper for Pentax K PK Mount Lens to Canon Micro Single EOS M EF-M Camera||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||HD PENTAX-D FA50mmF1.4 SDM AW Single-focus standard lens New-generation||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Haoge 62mm Ultra Slim MC UV Protection Multicoated Ultraviolet Lens Filter for Pentax K-30 K-50 K-5 II K-500 K-r K-x with 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 Lens||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Pentax D FA F2.8ED SDM WR 15-30mm f/2.8 Ultra-Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Pentax K||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Bower 500mm Telephoto Lens for Pentax K2000 K1000 K200D K-500 K100D K-50 K-30 K-20D||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||(3-Pack) Rear Lens Cap for Pentax K Mount||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Super 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Pentax K-1||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Pentax HD DA 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE Lens||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Reviews Of Best Lens For Pentax K 50
After carefully comparing the features of hundreds of Lens For Pentax K 50, we have chosen the top 10 for you. We hope that this top 10 list helps you choose the top-rated Lens For Pentax K 50 for your needs.
Table Of Content:
- Pentax K-Mount HD DA 21mm f/3.2 ED AL 21-21mm Fixed Lens for Pentax KAF Cameras
- Irix 15mm f/2.4 Firefly for Pentax K
- K&F Concept PK-EOS M Mount Lens Adaper for Pentax K PK Mount Lens to Canon Micro Single EOS M EF-M Camera...
- HD PENTAX-D FA50mmF1.4 SDM AW Single-focus standard lens New-generation, Star-series lens Extra-sharp...
- Haoge 62mm Ultra Slim MC UV Protection Multicoated Ultraviolet Lens Filter for Pentax K-30 K-50 K-5 II...
- Pentax D FA F2.8ED SDM WR 15-30mm f/2.8 Ultra-Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Pentax K
- Bower 500mm Telephoto Lens for Pentax K2000 K1000 K200D K-500 K100D K-50 K-30 K-20D, K-7, K-5, K-5 II...
- Rear Lens Cap for Pentax K Mount, PK Lens Cap, Kmount Lens Rear Cover, PK Camera Body Cap for Pentax K...
- Super 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Pentax K-1, K-S2, K-S1, K-500, KP, K-70, K-50, K-30, K5...
- Pentax HD DA 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE Lens
1. Pentax K-Mount HD DA 21mm f/3.2 ED AL 21-21mm Fixed Lens for Pentax KAF Cameras
- Wide-angle equivalent to 31.5mm in the 35mm format
- Ultra-thin, pancake design, landscapes, buildings, interior rooms
- High-grade multi-layer HD (High Definition) Coating.Diaphragm Automatic, 7 blades (rounded)
- Unique super-compact design in two colors
2. Irix 15mm f/2.4 Firefly for Pentax K
- Neutrino coating for minimum ghosting, CA and flare
- Features built-in chip for auto metering with Pentax DSLR cameras
- Lightweight ABS construction
- Ergonomic focus ring
- Innovative focus lock
3. K&F Concept PK-EOS M Mount Lens Adaper for Pentax K PK Mount Lens to Canon Micro Single EOS M EF-M Camera
- Solid metal mount lens adapter allows Pentax K PK mount lens use on Canon EOS M EF-M mirrorless camera body, like Canon M2, M3, M5 M6, M10 Camera.
- There are no electrical contacts in the adapter ring, exposure and focus has to be adjusted manually.
- Smooth surface for effortless mount, fine made to be light weight and strong.
- Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic), with precise design and high technology.
- Please note: Infinity focus position：the position of the infinity mark 【∞】of the telephoto lens or super telephoto lens is shifted slightly to the positive side to enable focus adjustment even when focus shift is caused due to temperature changes.
4. HD PENTAX-D FA50mmF1.4 SDM AW Single-focus standard lens New-generation
- In-camera shake reduction (SR) the Pentax digital SLR K Series cameras are equipped with the SR mechanism built into the camera body Because shake reduction is applied in the camera body this means that any lens Compatible with the K-Series cameras will benefit from image stabilization.
- Pentax Star series lens A new-generation high-performance star-series lens delivering superb imaging quality and exceptional resolving power.
- Pentax original lens Coating thanks to pentax-original lens Coating technologies including the latest Aero bright coating II that assures exceptionally low reflectance as well as the high-grade HD coating — it produces extra-sharp high-contrast images that are free of flare and ghosting.
- Maximum aperture F1 4 This lens boasts an extra-large F1 4 maximum aperture useful with many different subjects in a range of applications including portraiture with an effectively defocused background and hand-held shooting of indoor scenes or in low light conditions.
- All weather (AW) this lens features a Dependable dustproof weather-resistant structure with eight special seals to prevent the intrusion of water and dust into the lens interior.
- Newly developed ring-type ultrasonic wave Motor sdm generates as much as 7 5 times the torque of the conventional sdm installed in existing lenses.
- Rounded diaphragm Nine-Blade round-shaped diaphragm to produce a natural beautiful bokeh (defocus) effect up to an aperture of F2 8.
- Super protect coating pentax-original SP coating uses fluorine treatment on the front surface of the lens This prevents adhesion of dust water drops grease and other substances.
- Kaf4 mount this lens features a Kaf4 lens mount compatible with an electromagnetic diaphragm control system Cameras Compatible with this system are K-1 Mark II K-1 K-3 II KP K-70 K-3 k-s2 k-s1 and k-50 For K-1 K-3 II K-3 k-s2 k-s1 and k-50 the camera’s firmware must be upgraded to the latest version.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX Includes Front lens cap lens mount cap Lens Hood PH-RBB72 and Lens case S100-140
5. Haoge 62mm Ultra Slim MC UV Protection Multicoated Ultraviolet Lens Filter for Pentax K-30 K-50 K-5 II K-500 K-r K-x with 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 Lens
- Haoge 62mm Ultra Slim MC UV Filter is a general use, clear filter designed to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight to give clearer pictures with less haze.
- To prevent internal ghosting and reflections while providing over 99.
- Protects lens from dust, dirt, and scratches.
- 62mm diameter
- Thickness: 3.1mm
6. Pentax D FA F2.8ED SDM WR 15-30mm f/2.8 Ultra-Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Pentax K
- SDM (Supersonic Direct Drive Motor) :Shoot discreetly with in lens, auto focus motor operation for quick, smooth and quiet performance.
- HD (High Definition): Treated with state of the art HD technology; a high grade, multi-layer coating, allowing the user to capture crisp, high-contrast images free of flare and ghosting, even under demanding lighting conditions.
- ED (Extra Low Dispersion) glass lens elements deliver clear, high resolution imagery with outstanding edge to edge sharpness throughout the entire zoom range.
- WR (Weather Resistant) : Designed with eight specially designed seals to prevent intrusion of water; The lens also features Quick Shift.
- With a minimum focusing distance of just 28cm, this lens can capture subjects with a well defined sense of depth.
7. Bower 500mm Telephoto Lens for Pentax K2000 K1000 K200D K-500 K100D K-50 K-30 K-20D
- Bower f/8.0 High-power 500mm manual telephoto lens
- Construction: 4 elements in 4 groups. Minimum Focusing Distance: 10m [33ft]
- Compatible with Pentax SLR Cameras
- Package Includes: Bower 500mm lens, Front/Rear lens cover, Lens pouch, 67mm lens filter, T-mount adapter, Lens cleaning Kit, Bower 1 year warranty.
- Digitalsaleonline2 – 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
8. (3-Pack) Rear Lens Cap for Pentax K Mount
- Pentax camera lens cap, Pentax rear Lens caps For Pentax K mount digital cameras and F Mount lenses.
- Pentax K body cap can protect the image sensor and internal camera components from dust, moisture, and other elements.
- Pentax rear Lens cap can protect your valuable lenses against scratches, moisture, dust and fingerprints when it is not attached to the camera.
- Compatible with: Pentax Kmount Camera K-70 K-1 K-3 II K-S2 K-S1 K-3 K-50 K-30 K-5 IIs K-5 II K-5 K-500 K-50 K-30 K-x K-7 K-m K2000 K20D K200D.
- Package included: Pentax lens cover rear x 3 and K mount camera body cap x 3
9. Super 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Pentax K-1
- ADVANCED CONSTRUCTION: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses mirrors and a series of 4 optical glass elements in 4 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations.
- LOW DISPERSION – One extra-low dispersion (LD) element is incorporated within the design that helps to greatly reduce chromatic aberrations for increased clarity, sharpness and color accuracy when photographing in strong lighting conditions.
- SUPER ZOOM: Manual focus 500mm or 1000mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long-range choice but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports to surveillance to everyday shooting.
- PETAL LENS HOOD – Aptly designed with a varying tulip pattern to eliminate vignetting, the petal lens hood is an essential tool for reducing unwanted sun glare from your photographs.
- INCLUDES: Super 500mm f/8 High Definition Preset Telephoto Lens, Opteka High Definition 2X Telephoto Converter for SLR Lenses, Opteka T-Mount, Opteka 67mm HD UV Ultra Violet Haze Multi-Coated Glass Filter, 67mm Lens Petal Hood, Deluxe High Power Air Cleaner Blower, Photo Dust Brush for Cameras and Lenses, Opteka Microfiber Cleaning Cloth.
10. Pentax HD DA 55-300mm f/4.5-6.3 ED PLM WR RE Lens
- Short minimum focusing distance of 095 meter PENTAX’s first K mount with electromagnetic diaphragm control system for a quiet sound operation during movie recording.
- Diaphragm blades: 9.
- Weather resistant construction ED lens elements for brilliant sharpness and saturated colors
- HD coating to optimize light transmittance and minimize reflection Quick Shift Focus System to instantly change the AF mode to MF by twisting the focus ring.
- SP (Super Protect) Coating applied to the front surface of the lens to effectively repel water and grease Rounded diaphragm to produce a beautiful bokeh.
Buying Guide Of Lens For Pentax K 50Still confused with the list of Lens For Pentax K 50? Don't worry; we are here to help you. Here we have prepared a buying guide for those who want to buy Lens For Pentax K 50. We hope this will be helpful in your decision-making process also will help you choose the best product from our list. But before that, learn how we decided our top 10 picks. What did we consider when choosing the best Lens For Pentax K 50? Before deciding on the top 10 Lens For Pentax K 50, our editor and staff members have been through many hours of research. They've tried to understand what factors matter most in a product's performance and how much are the cost and other important aspects. We've also looked at the customer reviews, feedback of previous buyers, and their satisfaction ratings. At the time of our research, our state-of-the-art Artificial Intelligence (AI) system has been used to analyze and evaluate 1000s of reviews online. After that, we've picked the top 10 Lens For Pentax K 50 based on our research and analysis. How do we pick the Lens For Pentax K 50 which are value for the money? When choosing a product, there are many things to consider, such as price, quality of materials used in making it, warranty period offered by manufacturer or seller, and others. But it is important to understand what you should look for in Lens For Pentax K 50 before buying one? We've looked at many factors such as brand name, warranty offered by manufacturer or seller and other aspects that matter most while purchasing any product. We have also considered the feedbacks of previous buyers and their satisfaction ratings. Let's share with you briefly which area you should focus on before buying Lens For Pentax K 50.
- Brand Name: The brand of the product matters most as it indicates its reliability, durability and performance. It is important to look at the brand of a product before buying it. You will have better chances of getting one that's durable and reliable.
- Quality Of the Product: When you buy a Lens For Pentax K 50, it is important to look at the quality of materials used in making it. It's not just about how much money you will spend on purchasing one but also what quality and durability they offer.
- Warranty Period: When purchasing anything, it is important to look at the warranty period offered by the manufacturer or seller. It will indicate how long you can use the product before any issues arise.
- Price: The price of Lens For Pentax K 50 depends on its quality, performance, and brand name. There are many cheap options available in the market that's not very durable. You should always look for a reputable brand with reasonable pricing before buying it so that you won't be disappointed when using it.
- Customer Review: If you are looking to buy a product online, see the reviews of several previous customers who have already bought it. This is crucial as buying products blindly wherein can be risky. It will save time and effort while ensuring your choice of the product that's right for you.
- Seller Rank: Our Ai and editors picked those Lens For Pentax K 50 that have higher sellers rating. The higher seller rating means higher selling volume, which means there's a better price and hopefully good quality. Check the seller rating before buying anything online–it will save you from purchasing a wrong product that doesn't work for you.