Finding the best Pcie X1 Graphics Card is easy to say than done. There are lots of options to choose from, and you will be overwhelmed by the number of Pcie X1 Graphics Card available in the market today. For that reason, we have picked and reviewed the top 10 Pcie X1 Graphics Card that would be the best for your needs. We have also compared those top Pcie X1 Graphics Card and checked how they perform in different conditions so that you can make an informed decision on which one would be suitable for your needs.
A Quick Comparison Of Our Top 10 Pcie X1 Graphics Card
|1||EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||SAPPHIRE Radeon 11265-05-20G Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP OC with Backplate (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card Graphic Cards||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x1 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business Graphics Board||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Best Pcie X1 Graphics Card Reviews
The process of finding the Best Pcie X1 Graphics Card can be a time-consuming task. The most frequent complaint among users is that they don't know what to look for when searching for quality Pcie X1 Graphics Card. That’s why our team assessed 66764 review to find out the best ones that are promising. Finally, we picked 50+ and did tested them in our real life and picked the top 10. Now, let’s have a look at the review and specification of the top 10 picks!
Table Of Content:
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, 24G-P5-3987-KR...
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm...
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1 , DVI, HDMI, VGA, Low Profile Graphic Card ZT-71304-20L
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16...
- MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G, 4GB
- SAPPHIRE Radeon 11265-05-20G Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP OC with Backplate PCI-E...
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card Graphic Cards...
- Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card GV-N105TOC-4GL
- NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x1 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business...
- VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 DVI-I, HDMI, VGA Graphics Card 900861,Black/Red
1. EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
2. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
3. ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 1GB DDR3 PCIE x 1
- Nvidia geforce gt 710 gpu. 192 cuda cores
- 6 GB 192-bit gddr5
- Pci express x 1
- 1 x dual link dvi (2560×1600 at 60 hertz).
- Power requirement: 300-watt power supply. 25 watt max power consumption
- Package content: zotac geforce gt 710 pcie x 1 zone edition 1gb .
4. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU.
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730.
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase.
5. MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video memory: 4gb gddr5
- Memory interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 units
- Max. resolution: 2560 x 1600 support 3x display monitors.
- Card dimension (millimeter): 229 x 131 x 39. Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
6. SAPPHIRE Radeon 11265-05-20G Pulse RX 580 8GB GDDR5 Dual HDMI/ DVI-D/ Dual DP OC with Backplate (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card Graphic Cards
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit memory bus; Power consumption: <225 watt
- Cooling technology: Dual fan. OS-windows 10,7
- Boost clock: 1366 MHz
- High-polymer, aluminum capacitors offering outstanding reliability
7. ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Fan Edition DVI-D HDMI DP 1.4 Gaming Graphics Card (PH-GTX1050TI-4G) Graphic Cards
- New nvidia pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 fps
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences; Memory clock: 7008 mhz
- Plug and play design requires no pcie power connectors for easy graphics upgrade.
- Phoenix double ball bearing cooling fan provides superior airflow with 2x longer lifespan; Cuda core: 768.
8. Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL)
- Core clock (MHz): 1442/1328 (boost/base) in OC mode and 1417/1303 (boost/base) in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 167 millimeter card length
- Supports up to 4 displays. Recommended system power: 300 watts
- Card size- H=40 L=229 W=118 millimeter. 90 millimeter fan design
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI- 2.
9. NVIDIA NVS 300 by PNY 512MB GDDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x1 DMS-59 to Dual DVI-I SL or VGA Profesional Business Graphics Board
- Chipset: nVidia Quadro NVS 300
- Video Memory: 512MB DDR3
- Memory Bandwidth: 12.6 GB/s
- Bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x1
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz
- Max. Resolution: 2048 x 1536 @85Hz
- Connectors: DMS-59(to Dual DVI/VGA via Cable). Form Factor: Low-profile
10. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately).
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
How To Choose Right Pcie X1 Graphics Card: A Complete GuideYou're not alone. There are many other people who feel the same way as you do. You would not believe how many people have asked us questions like: "How do I buy Pcie X1 Graphics Card that will suit my need? or "what to consider for getting the best one?"Well, we are here to help you with all these questions. We have gathered a lot of information and tips for you to make it easier for you to buy the right Pcie X1 Graphics Card. How did we come up with the list, you ask? So how did we create this buying guide? Well, we have done a lot of research on the internet and spent hours reading about different Pcie X1 Graphics Card. We also talked to many real users about their experiences. For selecting the best Pcie X1 Graphics Card, our team and editors scanned almost 66764 reviews online and read nearly all of them. We have also talked to many real users who gave us their opinion about finding the value for money Pcie X1 Graphics Card, by blending their real experiences. After that, we finally narrowed the list to 50, and to find out which are the top rated Pcie X1 Graphics Card, we tested each of them on our own. We spent hours finding out which is the most suitable product to help you fulfill your needs and worth buying! In order to make this buying guide as accurate as possible, we have used a lot of criteria in our selection process, which are given in below:
- The Brand: We have taken into consideration the reputation of each Pcie X1 Graphics Card. We looked at how many positive reviews they have and if it has a large number of customers who are satisfied with their purchase.
- The Price How much is this? This factor is important because you will want to get Pcie X1 Graphics Card that are not too expensive. Therefore, we looked at their prices and how they compare with other similar products on the market today.
- Customer Reviews: We looked at the number of positive and negative reviews that each Pcie X1 Graphics Card have. This will help you decide if this is a product worth buying or not! We also made sure to read all customer feedback so we could make our own opinion on it based on real users' experience.
- Customer Ratings: We have looked at the average rating that each Pcie X1 Graphics Card has, and we made sure to pick those that are rated highly by their customers. We also looked at how many people gave it a high rating, so you can feel confident about buying this product!
- Value For The Money: We looked at the price of each Pcie X1 Graphics Card and considered the price-value ratio. We also made sure to compare the prices of other similar products so you can get a better idea about what this product will cost you!
- Availability: We looked at the availability of each Pcie X1 Graphics Card on the most popular online retailers. This will help you choose the top-notch Pcie X1 Graphics Card available in your country and not those from another country!